Karavali Utsav 2007-2008
The richness of our tradition is best displayed under a single umbrella during Karavali Utsav fest in Mangalore. Karavali Utsav brings together Art and Artistes and spread the spirit of culture and tradition across the masses. Importance is given to various cultural programmes such as Dance, Music, Tableaux and Performing arts. This event is also very powerful in conveying important social messages to the people through different activities and awareness. Alternatively a wave of Cultural esteem and the richness of our heritage are generated through this Utsav thus binding all the people of different regions and languages to create a Social unity and bondage.
- Karavali Utsav 2007-2008 Mega Exhibition starts on 22-12-2007 to 4-2-2008 at Mangala Stadium Karavali Utsav Grounds.
- The 2007-2008 Karavali Utsav Features Hot Air Balloon Show for the first time in mangalore from 22-12-2007 to 26-12-2007 at Nehru Maidan.
- Flower Show and Medicinal Plant show has been organised at Pilikula from 21-12-2007 to 5-1-2008.
- An Exhibition of India's Freedom struggle inside Azaadi Express Train has been organised from 27-12-2007 to 31-12-2007 at Mangalore Railway Station.
- Food & Beach Festival - 25-01-2008 to 27-01-2008 at Panambur Beach
A cordial welcome to all of you